This baked salmon combined with the sweetness of the bell peppers and onions recipe is very delicious and nutritious and very quick and easy to make.
• 1 medium thinly sliced onion
• 4 medium thinly sliced bell peppers (1 green, 1 orange, 1 red, and 1 yellow)
• 4 6 oz. salmon fillet
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 small lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
• Heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with foil, and cover thinly with olive oil.
• In a bowl, combine onions, bell peppers, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ black pepper.
• In a bowl, whisk lemon juice and remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Place the fish in the baking pan, and drizzle the lemon juice mixture evenly over fish.
• Place onions and bell peppers evenly over fish.
• Bake at 450°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
• Taste and add salt and/or pepper if necessary.
• Leftovers will keep refrigerated for 5 days.
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 422.50 Calories, 10.92g Carbohydrates, 20mg Cholesterol, 11.26g Fat, 420.50mg Potassium, 22.53g Protein, and 941mg Sodium